December 05, 2012


Santa Is Coming.....



Hello Everyone,

Had good intentions of uploading goodies beginning this past Saturday, but a few things got in the way.  A new L A Fitness opened pretty close to me so I thought I would get a head start on my New Year resolution of getting fit in 2013.  I hired a trainer, just to make sure that I stay on track, needless to say he worked the crap out of me!  I was so sore I could barely walk...no pain no gain, right?  

Returning home after my Saturday session at the gym my daughter came for a visit.  It was a beautiful day so we were on my front porch just chatting away, deep in conversation we did not notice the neighborhood Pitt Bull slowly approaching.  It is important to note that I am very very afraid of dogs...any kind of dog!  Out of the corner of my eye I see this doggone dog approaching and before I could scream "dog" I was running towards the door, so were my daughter and granddaughter. 

Now, I have to honestly say I don't recall everything that happened, however what I do remember is my behind on the floor (tiled floor), in a semi split, and in a lot of pain.  My knee took the impact of my fall, just one more area of pain to endure.  After an emergency room visit, knee brace, good pain pills, and staying off my leg for a couple of days, I am slowly making a come back.  I am very thankful nothing is broken, but I could use more pain pills for my muscle ache and pain. 

Anyway.....on with the update...........  Thought I would start off with some Christmas Decor, they are as follows:

MinSims - Shopping Boxes
(master meshes included; get slaved meshes here)
 
Cassandre - 2010 Christmas Set Stocking
(mesh included)
 
LeeHee - Simple Set Box & Paper
(mesh included)
 
Nash - Livingroom Deco Chest
(mesh included)
 
 
 
Cassandre - 2010 Christmas Fireplace - White Recolor
(shown in 1st picture; mesh included)
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. I love that stocking, so more colors are always welcome. Very pretty. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely decor Mamie. I truly hope you're o.k. after that doggy incident. My advice, never run from a dog, running excites them. But, looks like you hurt yourself worse than the dog did (lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Mame!!! I didn't come here in almost a month and didn't knew you were hurt!! Oh my... I can't understand why people keep letting go outside those dangerous dogs without a leash. I just hope you're fine, dear, those knee injuries tend to be a real pain and cause a lot of trouble in the future if not treated well. You need a lot of rest (yeah, my studies of part-time doctor... you know LOL). Seriously, knees are very vulnerable, so please take good care and get well soon!
    xoxo

    PS. The xmas decor is gorgeous (as always)!!

    ReplyDelete